HOW TO PURCHASE
::: I take orders on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions or with your list of items, along with your U.S. zip code and payment preference (check or PayPal). I will reply with an invoice when you are ready to order. I will ship internationally, just send me your address and I'll reply with a shipping quote. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card. PayPal will let you pay as a guest. Items will ship within 3 business days of payment. You will receive confirmation of your payment and a tracking number. If you are new here and want to make sure I'll provide great service, please visit my Etsy shops in the sidebar and check out my 100% positive customer feedback. Thanks! Lana Manis


Email: lanamanis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 18, 2015

1769 Whale Pin Keep





1769 Whale Pin Keep
The blue-gray whale is made from recycled, felted wool and is blanket-stitched on a reproduction dotted paisley cotton fabric... which sort of looks like little whales! The year 1769 has been hand-embroidered with DMC cotton floss. The pin keep is completely hand-stitched, filled with wool scraps from my previous projects, and has a hand-written label stitched on the back. It measures about 5" x 7-1/2". The old felt-covered pins are NOT included.

If you'd like to add this pin keep to your folk art collection,
it's yours for $35 (plus shipping).
Email me to purchase.