HOW TO PURCHASE
::: I take orders on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions or with your list of items, along with your U.S. zip code and payment preference (check or PayPal). I will reply with an invoice when you are ready to order. I will ship internationally, just send me your address and I'll reply with a shipping quote. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card. PayPal will let you pay as a guest. Items will ship within 3 business days of payment. You will receive confirmation of your payment and a tracking number. If you are new here and want to make sure I'll provide great service, please visit my Etsy shops in the sidebar and check out my 100% positive customer feedback. Thanks! Lana Manis


Email: lanamanis@gmail.com

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Early Style Wall Boxes and Shelves

Today I have four primitive, rustic wall boxes and shelves to share with you. All are handmade by me and are inspired by early wooden smalls. I did not have patterns, I just sketched a design I liked on paper, transferred to the wood and cut out... sometimes adjusting until I got the shape I liked. If you'd like to read more about the process, visit my blog.

Everything is made of pine, hand hammered (no nail gun), hand sanded (other than a small amount of power sanding in the curves), painted with chalk paint, distressed and stained (lightly), and then hand rubbed with my own beeswax paste concoction.

These are one of a kind pieces... I can make something similar, but not cookie cutter identical.
Time is limited right now, so I can only take a small amount of orders after these sell.
After all... we are expecting our first grand-baby in less than 2 weeks! :)

USPS Priority Mail shipping will be according to your zip.
If you are outside the U.S., please email me for a shipping quote.

I accept credit cards (paid through PayPal invoice sent by me) and checks.

Have fun shopping! :)




1. WHALE'S TAIL WALL BOX
15 1/2"h x 6"w x 6"d
$50
 email to purchase (please include your zip)










2. LOLLIPOP CANDLE BOX
8 1/4"h x 11"w x 4 1/2"d
$45
email to purchase (please include your zip)

Props in last candle box photo: I have 10 little dried (& dyed) gourds available. $20 for all 10.








3. LOVE TOKEN HEART SHELF
12 1/2"h x 8"w x 5"d
$45
SOLD ~ thank you!








4. TOMBSTONE SPOON RACK
15 1/2"h x 11"w x 4"d
$50
email to purchase (please include your zip)






Thank you so much for visiting!
Take care and God bless,
Lana