HOW TO PURCHASE
::: I take orders on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions or with your list of items, along with your U.S. zip code and payment preference (check or PayPal). I will reply with an invoice when you are ready to order. I will ship internationally, just send me your address and I'll reply with a shipping quote. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card. PayPal will let you pay as a guest. Items will ship within 3 business days of payment. You will receive confirmation of your payment and a tracking number. If you are new here and want to make sure I'll provide great service, please visit my Etsy shops in the sidebar and check out my 100% positive customer feedback. Thanks! Lana Manis


Email: lanamanis@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Love Tokens

All love tokens have a piece of 19th century (1800s) French document included in the design.
Shipping is $6 in the U.S.

Email: lanamanis@gmail.com


#1
$70
6 3/4" x 8 3/4"
SOLD ~ thank you!






#2
$70
6 1/2" x 8 1/2"





#3
$55
4 1/4" x 5 1/4"




#4
$55
4 1/4" x 5 1/4"




#5
$55
4" x 5"
SOLD ~ thank you! 



#6
$55
4" x 5"
SOLD ~ thank you! 


The gold-plated frame is NOT dented. That's just how the light reflected.
The photos below show #5 & #6 together and how the case was originally.



#7
$65
5" x 6 3/4"
purple velvet frame, has original wire easel back, paper art is behind glass