As requested, more papercuttings have been listed! Thank you so much for a quick sell out on my Early Work Mercantile page, which was my second batch of papercuttings. Since I had only two left from my first batch, I am adding them to this list to make it easier to find them all in one place.
All are cut free-hand by me, no patterns are used... completely one-of-a-kind!
I collect a variety of papers that you will find in these papercuttings:
* parchment paper that I have stained, watercolored, and/or printed with copies of indentured servant letters from the late 1700s
* original letters from the early 1900s
* French envelopes from the early 1900s
* flyleaf pages from antique and vintage books
* vintage metallic papers that were the linings of envelopes
* cardstock (black and sepia are used for trees and birds)
* vintage doilies for spiderwebs
All are signed and dated, Lana Manis 2015, and have the titles on the back.
Sizes, including frames, are approximate and vary slightly:
Items 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 are 5" x 6".
Item 5 is 4" x 5".
Item 7 is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".
Item 8 is 6" x 8".
Happy shopping! :)
It Was A Dark & Stormy Night ~ $40 SOLD, thank you!