HOW TO PURCHASE
::: I take orders on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions or with your list of items, along with your U.S. zip code and payment preference (check or PayPal). I will reply with an invoice when you are ready to order. I will ship internationally, just send me your address and I'll reply with a shipping quote. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card. PayPal will let you pay as a guest. Items will ship within 3 business days of payment. You will receive confirmation of your payment and a tracking number. If you are new here and want to make sure I'll provide great service, please visit my Etsy shops in the sidebar and check out my 100% positive customer feedback. Thanks! Lana Manis


Email: lanamanis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Silk & Linen Puzzle Ball Pincushion


Silk & Linen Puzzle Ball Pincushion

This pin cushion is completely hand-stitched by me. The fabrics used are antique textiles: a wonderful floral linen and a gorgeous ombre stripe silk. I purchased these from an antiques dealer years ago and have been saving them for the perfect project and this is one of them!



I have sewn a vintage green glass bead at each intersection. These were taken from an old necklace I took apart to re-purpose the glass beads and the filigree fastener.
 
This puzzle ball pin cushion is about 4" across.


$75 (plus shipping)

Email to ask questions or to purchase.

Return here to scroll through all posts with items for sale.