HOW TO PURCHASE
::: I take orders on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions or with your list of items. When you are ready to place an order, email me with your list and I'll send an invoice via PayPal or Venmo. I will ship internationally, just send me your address and I'll reply with a shipping quote. If you are new here and want to make sure I'll provide great service, please visit my Etsy shops in the sidebar and check out my 100% positive customer feedback. Thanks! Lana Manis


Email: lanamanis@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Antique Quilt Lavender Pillows

 


Antique Quilt Lavender Pillows

These are made from an antique quilt, ca. late 1800s. Shapes and sizes vary as they have been cut out along the quilt block edges. Stuffing consists of fiberfil, sometimes wool and cotton scraps, and a couple of scoops of lavender buds. The original quilt had two layers of blanket for a lining, so if the fabric looks threadbare, there is still a lining and the lavender buds will not fall out. Each listing shows both sides of the pillow.

You can find these at Honeysuckle Lane, or email me with your choices.


$10 each


1.
4 1/2” x 7”



2.
5” x 7”



3.
5” x 7” 



4.
5 1/2” x 5”



5.
4 1/2” x 5”



6.
4 1/2” x 5”


7.
4 1/2” x 5”



8.
4 1/2 x 5”



9.
4 1/2” x 5”



10.
5” x 5”



11.
5” x 5”



12.
5” x 9 1/2”



No comments: